Weber & Associates uses a proven approach that benefits you. We help you with:
• Frequent on-site visits (usually monthly) using a very prescriptive approach (no abstract theories, just practical "hands-on" help)
• Free phone support between visits
• Preparing your employees every step of the way to take over system maintenance after certification is achieved (a consultant, after all, should be a "temporary employee")
• Complete documentation and system development, including flowcharts and/or written procedures for your processes
• Writing of the quality manual
• Internal auditor training and internal audits
• Assistance with Management Review meetings
• Help with registrar (the ISO auditing firm) selection
• On-site assistance during the certification audit by the registrar
• Continuous assessment throughout the project to make sure all requirements of the standard have been met
We also offer internal auditing services conducted by a certified ISO 9001 Lead Assessor. This is perfect for those companies who don't have the resources to conduct the required audits. Contact us for more details.
Contact us today for a no-cost, no-obligation quote. We'll explain things patiently, and if you decide, we'll help you get started on the smoothest process for certification possible.
Learn More About Weber & Associates