- Certified ISO 9001 Lead Auditor (through IRCA, Registration Number A008651, www.irca.org) - Auditing experience in specialty chemicals and other processed materials, manufactured goods, metal fabrication, medical services, medical devices, aerospace, warehousing, logistics, and government services
- More than 20 years of experience assisting multiple and diverse client companies (more than 70 facilities) to registration through on-site, detailed consultation, most on a total project "turnkey" basis
- Extensive experience in flowcharting, procedure writing, quality manual writing, continual improvement projects, internal auditing, training, and all other activities associated with ISO 9001 implementation and ISO 9001 - 2015 Quality Manual Procedures
- "Hands-on" approach to preparing companies for registration
- Proven method of implementation that has resulted in a 100% passing rate for clients on the first attempt
Before starting his own company, Mark Weber worked for 15 years in such manufacturing industries as chemical processing, consumer goods, and automotive OEM. In his previous position, he was Corporate Director of Quality Systems for a multi-plant plastics-related firm, where he successfully led the company's ISO 9001 registration project.
His company, Weber & Associates, offers consulting services to small- and medium-sized organizations that are seeking ISO registration of their quality systems. He has extensive "hands-on" experience in procedure and document development, auditing, employee training, and day-to-day implementation issues that face companies involved in the registration process.
Mark has assisted multiple manufacturing and service companies with ISO 9001, the AS9100 series, and ISO 13485 registration since starting his firm in 1993. In addition, he offers assistance to companies seeking certification to ISO 14001, the environmental management system standard.
He is certified by the International Register of Certificated Auditors (IRCA) as a Quality System Lead Auditor, with auditing experience in both manufacturing and service-type industries.
Mark is a graduate of the University of Memphis™.